Ottoneu Lockdown League Thread, May 2020

Baltimore confirms the Britton trade. Scott Alexander is excited to have some gauche assistance in the pen.

I posted this reminder in Slack, but we have a rookie draft coming up. I recommend checking out your Draft List (OLL- > Rookie Draft). You can set draft priorities there or have your scouting director plan your draft for you.

Philly sending Heliot Ramos and Sherten Apostel to New York in return for Andrelton Simmons. New York will retain 100% of Simmons’ contract.

Confirmed.

Draft will happen during tomorrow’s (4/27) sim. You have today and tomorrow to prep.

1 Like

We haven’t seen @jacochri or @minihockey8 in a little while. I hope you are both doing ok, and if I don’t hear from either in the next 3 days I’m going to find replacements.

League website updated to 5/31 and real-time sim is up

The game crashed at the end of the real-time sim for some reason and didn’t save the results of the last week. I’m going to just sim through to June 1 and get the website and league save files updated, but the results from the current league website are not relevant anymore.

The league website has been updated with the new sim results from 5/25 to 6/1.

New save file is up!

1 Like

my bad I’ll send an export tomorrow, I just have been busy with upgrading to a new server at work

1 Like

Baltimore has 15 MLB-caliber pitchers for about 10 slots between our MLB and AAA rosters. If you need pitching, let me know. @gagnon on slack.

Reminder that tonight’s sim will include the rookie draft.

I also have some safeguard steps I plan to follow tonight and going forward to make sure I won’t have to re-sim a whole week again.

1 Like

Indianapolis is looking for a good home for Josh Lindblom. He can be had for a song.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ottoneu Lockdown League Thread, June 2020