Ottoneu Lockdown League Thread, Spring Training 2020

Awesome, thanks Commish! The guys who should be on options deals with OKC are:

Joe Biagini
Hunter Pence
Ryne Stanek

1 Like

I think you can look at your team transactions and see if anyone had their option exercised recently.

1 Like

Just to be clear: I am going to edit the contracts such that their MLB option contract amount is whatever they are currently signed for.

1 Like

Thanks Niv! There is one affected Indy player: P Burch Smith.

If youā€™re unsure about which types of contract you signed, go to Rosters & Transactions -> Transactions Log. The minor league contracts with these options show up as just ā€œminor league contractsā€. (Edit: You can see who youā€™re paying major league salaries to by going to Front Office -> Salaries.)

The Archers have 5 players in their organization with Major League options:

Yoshihisa Hirano, Chris Devenski, Scott Alexander, Adam Morgan, and Sam Wolff.

The Archers are also pleased to announce that Scott Alexander has officially made Baltimoreā€™s opening day roster and as such, his contract information is correct as currently listed. The other four pitchers remain in consideration for the remaining roster spots.

New Orleans Simules have Miguel Cabrera and Rex Brothers.

Thank you Niv!

I canā€™t find the tab where the GM punches the owner in the face or uses a defib on his wallet.

5 Likes

So there will be a new league file to download tonight, regardless of whether we have minor league contracts that need to be fixing?

I donā€™t have any that need fixing, but Iā€™ve got plenty of roster moves Iā€™m about to make for opening day. I assume Iā€™ll lose those if I donā€™t upload my team before you push a new league file with the contract corrections tonight. So it seems like everyone should upload any changes they are making before you do the correction tonight ā€“ is that right? Or do it all tomorrow after the new league file gets put out tonight.

Correct and correct and correct. Export even if you donā€™t have any incorrectly exercised options. The new save file tonight will override your changes otherwise.

1 Like

You only need to export if you made changes since last night that you want to persist. If you made changes to your lineup, depth charts, minor league org, whatever and you want them to not disappear, export.

Seattle Fury has one player to be corrected for their minor league contract: Jose de Leon. Thx!

Miggy was so good in spring training that I feel like heā€™s gotta be the 26th man. But I havenā€™t quite made that choice yet, especially now with Avila in town.

But that being said it would be nice to have up to the four weeks to make that choice. Hopefully I donā€™t upset his mojo by sending him down.

Thanks for squashing this bug. Thankfully itā€™s something we can work around.

Ah the joys of being on the first iterations of the software!

Ok, I believe Iā€™ve edited all the contracts posted here and Iā€™ve changed the league rules to be a 26-man active roster.

Iā€™ve uploaded a new league file. There are a few things I could imagine happening:

1. It wonā€™t show up as ā€œnew league file availableā€ - let me know ASAP if this is true.
  2. I missed a contract to edit, let me know if true.
  3. Everything is perfect. Unlikely :slight_smile:

Hopefully we can still get to Opening Day tomorrow.

All looks well for my team. . .lets ā€œPlay Ball!ā€

1 Like

As I posted on slack:

Looks like Rex Brothers is still set to MLB contract. Miggy was changed to a ā€œMiLB, paid x if promotedā€ deal.

I am now also paying for Alex Avila twice. I have submitted a new bug report for the dev team. If we keep on these niggling issues, we can help improve the game and hopefully it becomes rock solid so we, as a group, can stay with this version for at least a couple cycles.

I forgot to update Rex Brothers. Shoot.

There is a new save file up with Rex Brothersā€™s contract updated. If you exported before 11:25p ET, your changes should be reflected in it.

The Alex Avila ā€œbugā€ is because of one of the stupidest transactions Iā€™ve ever heard of and if you guys want to spend all your time being cute with transactions we will never get through this season :angry:

Opening Day tomorrow!

Haha.

Thanks Niv. Who could predict it wouldnā€™t work.

Avila is still double billed. Thatā€™s so weird.

1 Like