Ottoneu meetup Washington, DC 7/22/23

I’m interested in doing an Ottoneu meetup July 22nd in Washington DC. Justin Vibber will be visiting from Rochester and we’d love to say hi to any local (or not so local) Ottoneu and Ottoneu-interested folks.

We tentatively have the upstairs at Board Room DC for the early afternoon. They allow outside food, have a pretty good beer selection, and will be manned by a bartender who plays Ottoneu. They also have the MLB package, so there will be plenty of baseball.

Let me know if this appeals, and hopefully we can start making Ottoneu meetups a bit more of a regular thing.

12 Likes

I live in DC and am in. Just let me know when on the 22nd

1 Like

Oh, right! We have the space starting at 1:30pm. The Nats have a night game that I believe Justin and I plan on attending (TBD), so we’ll probably be there until around 5:30pm.

I’ll plan on bringing some Ottoneu swag as giveaways too!

3 Likes

I would probably come but alas, will be in Harpers Ferry that day

1 Like

I’ll still be on the wrong side of the world, but I’ll drink a beer remotely with y’all!

2 Likes

That’s a great spot, I’m game to meet some fellow Ottoneu players.

1 Like

Definitely interested in meeting other Ottoneu players in the area

1 Like

I’m in DC too and would’ve loved to attend but will be away with family on holiday leave. Bummer! hopefully next time!

1 Like

Interesting… I just landed at Dulles yesterday (after flying 3 legs – over 30 hours – from SE Asia). Boy are my arms tired.

Now I’m 2 hours away in Virginia, but could be available to take a roadie back up (especially if I can catch my O’s at home!)

1 Like

Oh man… if I can find a cheap flight to DC I would have to consider this. Great idea, definitely do it. Hopefully folks show up with great Ottoneu enhancements ideas, haha.

DC guy here. Would definitely be interested.

1 Like

Can’t get to DC but if you ever do one in NYC I’d be interested
Anthony

2 Likes

If DC goes well, New York City (Brooklyn) could be within a couple of weeks.

1 Like

Interested. I’ll let you know for sure as date approaches.

2 Likes

I might be up that way. If I am, I’ll definitely swing by. I have a comedy club in Austin, TX, so I’d be happy to host down here sometime as well.

1 Like

Also live in Austin. Would love an Austin meetup some day. Comedy club sounds like a banger.

This is an incredibly generous offer and I’ll definitely consider it for the future!

I’ll be there. Great idea.

1 Like

This sounds awesome. Also on wrong side of world, but maybe in the future sometime.

1 Like

I might attend. I’ll know better as it gets closer.

1 Like