Ottoneu OOTP 21 Online Leagues: List of interest

Ok everyone, I’m going to try to get this going tomorrow morning first thing. I believe we are at 26(!) teams.

3 Likes

I’m interested in a team if there is still space!

Not sure how it works exactly but excited to have something to follow.

Thanks

We’re going to go forward with 26 teams, I’ve started putting the league together. So, unfortunately there isn’t any space available, but we will have a public website where everyone can follow along.

I’m in if you get another league going

I’ll keep you and @sonny1527 in mind in case we need replacement owners, as well.

We’re going to need a replacement owner or two. If anyone who isn’t currently in the league is interested please DM me.

We still need one replacement GM in the near-term. Please DM me if you are interested.

Our OOTP21 group is seeking a replacement GM for the Rochester Revolution. We’ve completed one season and are about to wrap up arbitration hearings and enter free agency. Rochester has a caretaker AI GM, but we’d love to get a human replacement ASAP. Please DM me if interested.

2 Likes

join us! OOTP is on sale for $30 right now as well!

2 Likes

We are still looking for someone to take over the Rochester GM job. Let me know if you are interested.

1 Like

Hey still interested in joining the league ! One of the guys from my ottoneu league told me there’s an opening and I have ootp. Very interested in signing up what do I have to do?

5 Likes

Alright, great news! I’ll DM you.

1 Like