Ottoneu OOTP 21 Online Leagues: List of interest

I am going to run a 16-team fantasy league with real major league players and no AI teams (16 human teams). The team names will all be generated and owners will be allowed to rename their teams once we get started.

The reasons for these settings are:

1. Trades can only be executed by the commissioner. This means human to human trades are fine but human owners cannot execute trades with computer-controlled teams.
  2. A fantasy league with a simmed fantasy dispersal draft is the best way to get all teams on equal footing to begin the season both in terms of talent and financially.

The league calendar will be set to January 2, 2020 and we’ll do a couple of days of free agent negotiating before simming to Spring Training.

I’m happy to set this up for our other commissioner(s) as well.

We have potential for 2-3 OOTP leagues, so let’s see who wants in. Leave a comment here with who you’d take with the 2nd pick (Trout off the table). I’ll see how many people we have and if it makes sense to have 2+ leagues or just one. If we have fewer than 30 people interested, we will expand the one league to accomodate everyone.

EDIT: You can take someone r1p2 that is already off the board.

UPDATE: As of 3:45p ET, we are at 12 including myself. Will keep this open until 12 noon ET tomorrow, 3/22.

UPDATE: We are going forward with one 22-team league.

UPDATE: This is open until noon ET Monday 3/23. Post here with who you’d take second overall behind Mike Trout if you want in. We’re up to 24 teams.

I’m interested. I’d take Acuna with a 2nd pick.

1 Like

I’d take Yelich second.

Standing by to function as a 2nd or 3rd commish as needed.

1 Like

Also interested. Soto.

1 Like

I’ll be contrarian and say I would take Cole 2nd. Would be a terrible second pick in fantasy, but he and Bregman have the second highest fWAR projection by Depth Charts so…

1 Like

Please let me in. I am going crazy.

2 Likes

I’m in! Also, I think I just inadvertently flagged Miguel. Which seems like a mean thing to do to a crazy person. Sorry bud.

2 Likes

Either tell me you’re going crazy or pick someone r1p2 please :slight_smile:

I’m in! I’d pick Juan Soto.

2 Likes

I’d take Acuna…if he’s gone Bregman…in

2 Likes

I’m also in. I take Julio Rodriguez.

1 Like

:joy: of course you do

Sign me up, and I’d take Yelich too.

1 Like

I’m in, will gladly take Betts

1 Like

I’m in, gimme deGrom please.

1 Like

I’m in! I’d take Soto

1 Like

Now just last night I was looking at Strato***** Tabs are still open. Bregman! Please, please.

1 Like

This sounds great. I’d take Bregman.

1 Like

I’ve wanted to do something like this for a while. I am interested but mostly a novice, despite owning OOTP 17, 18, and 19. R1P2 I would take Yelich.

1 Like

I’m in. I’d take DeGrom.

1 Like