Ottoneu OOTP 21 Online Leagues: List of interest

Is it free? if not how much?

OOTP costs around $35, it is linked to in the original post.

Interested

I have 19 here, including myself and all the people who didn’t make a draft pick. I know @dberuta and @damgagnon are also in. I will step back from running a team and instead commish so we will have a 20-team league.

I’ll set up the league today, including generating teams, distributing players, and randomly assigning each of you to a team. We will then take it from there with a FA period. The league will have a website where those of you who aren’t in it can follow along.

We’re all learning this together, so bear with me and we should have some fun.

2 Likes

In. Juan Soto, obviously.

1 Like

Sorry, I’ll take Wander Franco

2 Likes

I’ve never played this game online. I usually wait until late in the season when it goes on sale 1/2 price. It’s exciting to get into it early this year. I registered on the OOTP site, and just installed it.

1 Like

I’m not familiar with OOTP, but I’m definitely interested. Second pick: Juan Soto

Ok, that makes 22 including me so I’ll make an exception. Will be a 22-team league.

If you are setting up a second league, count me in!

I’d like to be in a league too, if possible. Thanks.

Ok, I was still messing around with setting things up, so I’ll set up a 24-teamer tomorrow.

I’m re-opening this topic in case anyone else wants to join this league before I set it up for real tomorrow.

Does anyone know if it would be technically/practically feasible to do this with co-owners?

Niv, as long as you don’t mind us co-owning, @thebostinian and I are on board with this. Sounds really exciting. Our second overall pick would be Juan Soto. Thanks in advance for the effort to get this up and running!

1 Like

@nivshah just to clarify, are we having AI teams or not? You said

"with real major league players and no AI teams (16 human teams).:"

But also

Trades can only be executed by the commissioner. This means human to human trades are fine but human owners cannot execute trades with computer-controlled teams."

Right, since in theory OOTP leagues do not allow human to AI trades without commish intervention, a task I am not putting me or this league up to, we will not have any AI teams.

1 Like

If it’s not too late, I’m interested. Acuna for pick #2

1 Like