Ottoneu Six Picks is live

Dusted off and updated a classic:

6 slots (C, CI, MI, OF, SP, RP), $120, free to play, go nuts.

9 Likes

Anyone else having issues making a private group?

I didn’t really look at any of that group code, I’ll check it out.

1 Like

Thanks Niv - thought I’d try to wrangle my league into trying it out

1 Like

Should be fixed. I removed legacy groups as part of this.

1 Like

No recall of last playing this July 3 2011 :flushed:

1 Like

It looks like qualification at DH is adding a qualification for CI (Harper, Ohtani, Stanton, etc.). Just curious if this was the intent. Looking forward to playing!

It is for Ohtani specifically, but not really for anyone else, so that might change in the next day or two. Get them in while you can!

Roger that!

1 Like

Are rp rules the same as regular ottoneu? IE no credit if a pitcher in the rp slot starts a game?

Correct. Is there someone you can pick at RP that is starting today?

Drey Jamison for dbacks.

Thanks!

1 Like

This has officially changed, but won’t affect anyone who snuck in a DH at CI today.

You can pick him at RP today, but only for the game he isn’t starting. I’ve confirmed that players in the RP slot that do not start will get 0 points as well.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Cannot select a MI on Six Picks

The Six Picks mobile experience has been greatly upgraded. Still has that late aughts design, but a lot easier to navigate on your phone. Check it out, remains free to play for everyone.

4 Likes

Fun, but I cannot save today. Getting 500 back.

1 Like

I linked up Simeon Woods Richardson, who is debuting today for the Twins, to fix this issue.

1 Like

Six Picks happening during the playoffs too?

That is currently the plan. It’ll be a new session so leaderboards will start over, etc.

2 Likes