Ottoneu Six Picks is live

:fire: :baseball: :fire:

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Mets-Nats DH not showing up 10/04/2022

Excellent!! Thanksā€¦happy to extend the season. Really enjoying the new Pick Six. Now, if only Aaron Judge would hit a home run or two down in Texasā€¦

1 Like

This has been a lot of fun! For some reason, it says there are no games today and wonā€™t let me make an entry, even though there are already 18 entries for today. Is this a bug, or am I missing something? Thanks!

Our data provider has been mucking up the schedule and I have to manually fix it every morning.

Should be fixed now!

2 Likes

Only one game: more or less challenging?

Six picks returning in 2023?

Yes, Six Picks will be live on Opening Day.

2 Likes

Is Six Picks live as of Thursday??? Enjoyed it a lot late last season!!

Joe

Just saw Nivā€™s post from a month ago that it isā€¦great!! Thanks so much!!!

Joe

Ottoneu Six Picks is now live for Opening Day

Free to play for everyone. Good luck!

1 Like

We seem to have a non-trivial number of wrong teams for players, so Iā€™m going to temporarily pause Six Picks until I can get this sorted with the data providers.

Apologies for the false start. Seems we need some Opening Day rosters to come through.

Once more with feeling, we have corrected teams for most if not all players, so Six Picks is live for the 2023 season and Opening Day!

Going to give this a try for the first time today and see what happens.

I assume thereā€™s no prizes involved with this since itā€™s free, itā€™s just for fun and bragging rights?

1 Like

So tried it for the first time and Iā€™m currently atop the daily leaderboard (for now) with 83.9 points.

I figure the secret to winning this game is choosing a catcher that will give you 35 points. Do that every night and you should be golden. :wink:

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Six Picks missing SP 03/31/2023

Hey everyone, really started rolling with Six Picks this season and I feel like Iā€™m missing something when it comes to picking RPs. How do yā€™all do it? How do you know who was used recently and is unlikely to make an appearance that day? Etc?

TIA!

If a RP has pitched 2 days straight or 3 of the last 4 days, then heā€™s unlikely to pitch that day.

But itā€™s very random in terms of predicting when a RP will pitch. Half the time, the RP I pick doesnā€™t pitch.

1 Like

Will Six Picks be live for the Seoul Series or wait for the normal opening day? I know - a low priority - Iā€™m just so glad to have baseball back!

Six Picks will be back on the full Opening Day, March 28. Soon!

2 Likes