Ottoneu Surplus Calculator (2018 version)

Thanks again for doing this. It could be that I’m doing something wrong, but I think the lookup tab might be busted in the newest version. It’s showing a dropdown of otto id’s instead of names. Thanks.

Love this tool. Thank you for putting this together.

There used to be an “inflation” column on the free agents tab that accounted for their value in my specific league, but that seems to have disappeared. Any reason why?

Thanks again!

2 Likes

I have the same question about this. It was super helpful. Thanks :slight_smile:

Love this tool. Will it be updated with more recent projections before the season starts?

Hey Thanks for this tool. I love it. Could you clarify something for me? What is the difference between the default fangraph pts values and the 2018 rotographs ottoneu rankings values?

Trying to decide which I should use for my league (Ottoneu Fangraph pts)

1 Like

Is there any updates on this throughout the year to help with gauging roster value?

1 Like

Ok - so - I noticed the looked up Surplus Calc $ Values has a ‘RoS’ (Rest of Season) tab -
Which you can easily update to reference instead -
I’m curious when this was updated - but if it’s reasonably current, that is awesome

Any updates coming soon?

1 Like

This would be a question for @vibbot and I’m sure he’s on it, but since Steamer has just been released it takes awhile to build. I’d look for something after arbitration…

2 Likes

I’ve been helping Justin get the data he needs for the very helpful tools he develops in his free time, but I know he’s been very busy with his day job and these labors of love have been temporarily paused as a result.

UPDATE: I should mention that some UX changes + H2H support broke a lot of the stuff used during the season to make power rankings, etc. Going forward we should have a more robust way of getting the data to Justin that he needs.

2 Likes

The effort from everyone is much appreciated! I’m not a computer programmer, but I’m happy to help in any way that I can.

1 Like
4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ottoneu Surplus Calculator 2019