Ottoneu Surplus Calculator 2019

Any ETA for 5x5 values? We’ve got a league with a bunch of new players and could really use some guidance from the esteemed Ottoneu Surplus Calculator. Thanks much for all of the hard work!

5x5 dollar values have been updated, using the latest Depth Chart projections

2 Likes

You are a hero! Just in time for my auction tonight

FanGraphs, SABR, and 4x4 points dollar values have been updated using Depth Charts projections

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the great work!

I don’t see the voted-off players on the Free Agents tab any more. Is that by design?

I’ll have to look into this, can you give me your league #?

League number 948

1 Like

As far as I can tell that’s not a vote-off league, Masters of War is the correct league name?

1 Like

Oh, snap. Yes, Masters of War is the correct league, and we just changed it from vote-off to allocation. That must be the problem.

I would like to use the calculator for arbitration help but many of my projected values are > $100. Tried starting again from the 3-11-19 baseline but same results. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

1 Like

Any thoughts on when the 2020 Surplus Calculator will be available? HUGE appreciation for the work that you put into this every year! It makes the off-season so much easier to tolerate. :wink:

16 Likes

@nivshah

I don’t make the Surplus Calculator and have no input on when it is released. The Surplus Calculator is provided by @vibbot and will be available when he deems it ready.

6 Likes