Hey @niv thanks for another great season playing Ottoneu. Looking forward to the offseason, and playing around with the Roster Organizer.
One item on that - Shohei Ohtani only seems eligible to be placed in a pitching slot right now. Would it be possible to make it so that he can be slotted into a UTIL spot on the Roster Organizer?
He didn’t pitch this season, so he has lost pitching eligibility. Players who have no eligibility are default given ‘Util’ eligibility. When the 2019 season gets closer, I’ll make sure he has some pitching eligibility manually added in.
I tried manually enabling the “Util” button by tweaking the page’s HTML, and that let me put Ohtani in the “Util” spot temporarily - but now when I go to the roster organizer, he doesn’t appear anywhere at all. Not a huge deal as I’m still able to see him in my lineup, but just wanted to mention it.
Shohei Ohtani will not show up if you move him to Util. The site shouldn’t let you move him to Util, but 35 of you found a way. I’m spending some time this week making sure Ohtani and all other pitcher+hitter eligible players can be placed anywhere on the Roster Organizer, but for now if anyone in this class of player is moved to Util they will disappear off your Roster Organizer.