Silver & Bronze trophies on Team Page

Silver and Bronze trophies should be added to the team page, similar to league champions

I’m opposed to celebrating second and third place finishes so consciously didn’t add anything other than first to the trophy case on the team page.

Should add: happy to change this if people want to see more trophies on team pages. Wanted to elevate titles when I built this originally.

I saw this old thread when going to post about this very topic. Personally, I think it would be cool to see the silver and bronze trophies listed.

1 Like

They are there, at least in football.

Not there for baseball. There for basketball and football. Not really convinced they should be there for anyone to be honest.

1 Like

Here I am 8 months later saying that my mind has changed and I’ll add silver and bronze to team trophy cases in baseball sometime soon.

9 Likes

Yay! Thanks. My trophy case will finally have something it.

3 Likes

This has been pushed live.

Here is my league 1 trophy case:

Screen Shot 2023-07-04 at 11.52.06 AM

Flags for first place, medals for 2nd and 3rd. Let me know what you think!

5 Likes

Pretty cool! Is that just for the current team managers? Or the team itself since the league started?

Thanks!

This is for the team, this is the team’s trophy case.

1 Like

Trophy case looks great. Nice!

There is a CSS spillover into the Standings table, with the trophy-case class.

If you could share a screenshot and start a bug thread, I’ll definitely look at what you’re seeing. Thanks!

1 Like

I don’t mind seeing the 2nd and 3rd place awards, but I have to say I miss the golden trophies…

Flags fly forever

5 Likes

I like it!

1 Like