Site updates 4/17/2018

Seems to be tied to the desktop view specifically on mobile. I’ll try and attach a screenshot, if I can figure it out on here.

Ok, I’ll check it out tomorrow or tonight.

Agree with the fellow posters, this morning’s site was providing more information than what I get now. I switched the to the desk top view on the iPad and no change. Hopefully this can be worked through

1 Like

Thanks door bot I was just about to do the same!!

No problem!

And sorry Niv, not trying to be overly critical, it was just impossible to set my lineups today. Hoping my early morning guesses worked out.

1 Like

Sure, I should be able to fix this issue tomorrow AM at the latest.

If you turn off desktop view you should be able to see opponent info, etc.

Yeah, that’s what I finally figured out, ironic as that may be.

Changing to desktop view doesn’t change the view on chrome on Ipad. Agree with other commenters, it’s basically unusable on mobile now

Not a good fix Niv. Sorry. You removed everything necessary about today’s stats. I want to see how the player pulled that data and I’m never on a laptop or desktop when games are happening.

1 Like

All stats are now displayed for points leagues on the mobile Today’s Stats page.

I’m a big fan of the current version of the Today’s Stats page on mobile, for points leagues. Thanks @nivshah for being so responsive to all the feedback!

One question: Since opponent information now appears underneath each player’s name, is there a reason you also still have a column dedicated to opponent info? In every instance I have seen, it’s redundant.

It saves vertical space on screens that have more horizontal space, if that makes sense. The opponent info isn’t being displayed twice in any situation, right?

Maybe I misunderstand the question, but from what I can see, it’s being displayed twice in every situation. Here’s a current example, showing a few upcoming games and one completed game.

1 Like

That’s definitely not by design! I’ll check it out

Ah, I confused myself here.

These columns are showing up because they were being hidden by the same logic that hid all the other stat columns. When the feedback came that hiding the statistics was a bad move, this column came back too. It shouldn’t be there, and I’ll figure that out today.

1 Like

Ok this is fixed. Thanks @GRPhilipp

A post was merged into an existing topic: Daily Point Totals

2 posts were split to a new topic: Showing PAs in last 10 games list on player pages