Space for team notes on roster organizer page

For owners that have multiple teams it would be helpful to have a place to leave yourself notes on the roster organizer page. This way when you review your roster and make determinations regarding needs, etc. you can jot down the notes for ease of reference during future log-ins.

5 Likes

Is there any opportunity for a “Notes” page within the roster organizer or even as its own page, even just being able to send messages to yourself could prove useful. Thanks!

5 Likes

Being able to send messages to yourself might be a clever way to handle this. Does that sound good, or too limiting?

2 Likes

I would prefer a place housed on the same page. Something that can be updated and saved regularly. If I send messages to myself, then I have to keep up with them. I feel like at that point I might as well keep a real notebook, and I hate paper! Thx for considering!

1 Like

You’ve built Notes functionality on the Watchlist page, but it’s always been my desire to have this same functionality on the Lineups page. Would be nice to make notes as we’re reviewing stats / matchups / splits, and enable quicker decision making when building daily rosters.

1 Like

Was about to send this same request.

1 Like

One thing I’d love to be able to add to individual players is a short personal annotation that shows up in the Lineup view. Maybe this would be an editable tooltip, or maybe a feature to add “reaction” emojis. For example, I could add the :bicepright: emoji to a player with great splits against RHP.

1 Like

Not sure if this has been brought up before, but under the roster organizer page in Fantasy Baseball, it would be nice to have a notes section of some sort to leave yourself after doing research on how you want to attack the draft, free agency, trades, etc.

This has been brought up before. You can search by clicking the magnifying glass on the top right of the page.

1 Like

Bumping this, is there any availability to jot notes for yourself anywhere in Ottoneu? even just sending messages to yourself? Thanks!

1 Like

Nothing yet, but this seems like a pretty popular request so that may change.

2 Likes

Any chance we could add a function to put notes about other teams and managers on the Trade Block section? It would be only for the note-making owner to see?

Moved this request to the larger one about a space for notes on the site. Should have an update on this soon!

2 Likes

Could you put a little text box on that I can see on others’ team pages to keep notes on such as players they like, players I like, trade negotiations, etc. It would really help for us with multiple teams to keep track.

Moved to this existing thread