Unable to move players into starting lineups because H2H schedules not generated

I’m continuing to work on a resolution for these leagues. If you’re in a H2H league that is not one of these leagues and are not able to set your lineups, please let me know.

Any update for when 1019 will be able to set lineups? Thanks Niv.

This is priority 1 and I hope to have an update today.

2 Likes

Ok I believe schedules have been generated for the unbalanced leagues:

If you are in one of these leagues, please review your league’s schedule and let me know ASAP if something looks off.

Thank you, Niv! 1203 looks good.

1 Like

I am in H2H league “Rep Your City!”., team Indian Rocks Beach. I am the only one that can’t get to daily lineup. I reach the team page (scroll to select my team) where I can add my players. But I need to be able to place players in minor leagues, IL, Covid spots. Can you help? Thanks

Are you sure you’re logged in? Do you see a “Profile” link?

2 posts were split to a new topic: Accidental illegal roster

Still have no change in my ability to get access to Lineup for start of the season. Rep your city1; Indian Rocks Beach. Only team in Rep Your City! that cannot access Lineup. Thank you

You didn’t answer my previous question. You can email help@ottoneu.com if you need direct support but it sounds like you are not logged in.

@Kargo

To get to your lineup page, visit your league’s home page and click on your team name at the top (Next to “Home”)