2022 OPL Prizes

2022 OPL prizes will start showing up in the OPL prize tracker today. In future OPLs, prizes will show up in the prize tracker as they are earned, rather than all at once at the end of the year.

The bat and the t-shirt are both available in the store. I’m working with a designer on finalizing the 2022 OPL t-shirt and I’m very excited to share it here as soon as I can.

Congratulations again to Monongahela Crickets Mourning :pig: for winning the 2022 OPL!

2 Likes

The 2022 OPL prize tracker has been updated. Please let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Thanks, Niv! I’m trying to buy some shirts in the store, but I’m not seeing a way to enter multiple coupons. Do I need to do separate transactions for each shirt?

Yeah I believe its separate for each shirt. The idea for the coupons was for each co-owner to get one, not for one person to get multiple, so that is why the system is set up the way it is.

Ah, got it. Thanks! So is it not cool to order a couple shirts for myself? It’s getting chilly out and I need to keep warm with three t-shirts celebrating my top-8 finish!

No, it is totally cool, but the system just didn’t consider that you’d do this, that’s all!

If you end up ordering multiple times to one address, I’ll do my best to try and get them into one package.

1 Like

At some point over the past year I changed the store to require a $25 minimum order. This has made it impossible to order OPL prizes. I’m looking into this.

1 Like

OPL prizes are now available to be purchased and checked out, I believe.

1 Like

Maybe I am doing something wrong, however I’m still not able to select a Shipping and Delivery method and the Continue button is still greyed out when I try to advance.

1 Like

No one has ordered a shirt yet so I am definitely the one doing something wrong

I’m sorry for the mix-up here but this should be fixed!

It worked for me that time!

1 Like

Ok I briefly broke this but have forced all OPL orders to be free shipping which should let everyone check out.

I’ll have a sneak peek of the 2022 OPL t-shirt design tomorrow.

1 Like

Bumping this thread with a quick update.

Most of you have received your t-shirts at this point. The two of you with Canadian shipping addresses, I still have your shirts and will get to them early in the new year.

The same is true for the 3 bats - they are here, they look awesome, they will be shipped out early next week.

Almost time for OPL 2023!