2024 Ottoneu Prestige League

It’s moving day - the 2024 OPL had 38 entries since late last night. There are only 5 spots left, and I imagine they will be gone by the end of the day. Final, final push!

UPDATE: The 2024 OPL is sold out. Game starts on Thursday! Thanks to everyone who joined. Very excited to see how this iteration plays out.

1 Like

Blatantly obvious from my reoccurring appearance in this thread that this is my first year in OPL, but I’ve searched and cannot find an answer; at the bottom of my roster it has players who are ‘projected to miss OPL snapshot’. What exactly does this mean and is it preventable? I completed a trade for Devers that processed 4/12 and he’s showing at risk. Thanks for your help and all that you do!

If you have more than 40 players on your roster. For example, you have guys on the 60 day so you have extra slots, then the most recent players acquired over 40 are not on your OPL roster. Those player(s) are listed in the “missed the OPL snapshot.”

1 Like

OK great thank you!

Similar question from another player answered here with full details and rules citations: