OOTP Lockdown League: Trade Block

This thread will serve as a single Trade Block listing that will be most current for all owners in the OLL.

2 Likes

thanks for this.

Looking to move one OLL-level RP before the next sim. Anything is available except Clase, Neris, and Edwards.

1 Like

lFD3gYz

Cleveland is open for business. I havenā€™t quite figured out who is NOT available but Iā€™ll talk about basically anyone and Iā€™m particularly focused on moving anyone who wonā€™t be here in 2023.

Ok, some names -

1 year rental
Nomar Mazara - 50/50, solid overall bat with good enough defense. Crushes righties. Off to a .297/.366/.514 start, good for a 132 OPs+. He can give you some punch in RF or DH.

2 year guys
Jose Martinez - 50/50, killllls LHP (80 contact!). One more year of arb so you can control him cheap, extend him or ditch him if you no longer need him. Acceptable at 1B, passable in LF.
Michael Conforto - 55/55, heā€™s like mazara but better - better hitter, better defender, better against RHP.
Ken Giles - 70/70, elite closer. ERA looks ugly, but I am pretty sure a .571 BABIP will come down. Has an opt out after the year.
Ryan Pressly - 60/60, heā€™s doing what Giles should be doing, but then again his BABIP is .238 lower than Gilesā€™sā€¦
Sam Tuivalala - 45/45 but that rating seems to not represent a guy who was excellent last year and has been much better this year. one more year of arb.
Jameson Taillon - 55/55, still one more year of arb.

Anyone else, I just havenā€™t looked at yet, but I am open to discussing. Lowe and Biggio are not both needed long-term, but I am very high on both - I should probably move one of them though, if you want to get in on that.

one more update - particularly for guys with 1-2 years left, I can eat salary. I want your best talent in return, even if it costs me :slight_smile:

The OKC Trash Pandas are open for a little early season business. We would consider retaining some salary on any of the following in exchange for prospects:

Josh Donaldson (65 OVR, $19M, vesting option in '23)
Hunter Dozier (50 OVR, $5M, team options in '23 and '24)
Tim Anderson (50 OVR, $9M, team option in '23, now 55 defense in CF and still a passable SS)
Danny Santana (50 OVR, $9M, upcoming free agent)
Eddie Rosario (50 OVR, $1.5M, upcoming free agent, great platoon bat vs RHP)
Matt Duffy (50 OVR, $1.5M, player opt out for '22 at $3.5M, good platoon bat vs LHP)

Rochester still open to moving a few names:

Robinson Chirinos - 55 OVR - willing to cover most of his remaining salary (heā€™d cost you ā‰ˆ 1 mil this year, and heā€™s going cheap!)

Trevor Richards - 50 OVR RP / 45 OVR SP - 27 y/o controllable for cheap for 5 more years. Not system fit for me but some nice attributes. Going cheap.

Hunter Renfroe - 50 RF- Controlled for cheap for the next 3 years. Good pop + defense. Not as cheap as others on list.

Justin Upton - 50 LF/DH - Mashes lefties still. Going cheap.

Tyler Wade - 50 OVR Utility player - Off the 40-man so a useful minor league depth stash. Can play all over. Cheap.

Yonder Alonso - 50 OVR DH - Good hitter vs righties. Going very cheap.

Carp Streamers have a bit of an infielder glut and are looking to move one of Marwin Gonzalez, Ahire Adrianza, J.D. Davis, Josh VanMeter.

Looking for a quality MLB reliever or starter. I would consider good high-minor or 40 man prospects, but prefer to upgrade my horrifying pitching staff right now.

The speedy OF Mallex Smith (45/45, sometimes to 50) wastes away in the minors, a couple back on my depth chart.

Unleash him upon your foes, best served as a 4th OF, pinch runner. LF/CF

Milwaukee is hoping to ā€˜Shake things upā€™ and build on their contending roster. Most desired would be:

• a corner OF that mashes righties (or both sides of pitching)
  • SP Help
  • RP Help
  • Upgrade @ 1B or #2 C

Iā€™m currently in the red financially, so I cannot take on salary.I am willing to offer pieces from my prospect system, which includes a particularly strong batch of MI prospects (Turang, Amaya, Chisholm), #7 OVR Prospect Estevien Machado, Catching Prospects Rolffs & Florentino, My pitching org depth is very thin, I can offer some of my pieces there as well, but theyā€™d cost more.

The disappointing start to Austinā€™s season appears to be taking a toll on some players.

Ji-Man Choi arrived at the park and found the newly acquired Khris Davis with a moving box in an adjacent locker. He immediately freaked out upon the discovery and his translator was unable to calm him down. A few hours later his agent demanded a trade to a team that is able to offer him regular at bats. The Austin Murder Hornets are thus reluctantly soliciting offers for Choi.

The Murder Hornets arenā€™t looking for much in return. Maybe a solid RP in exchange for a 1B/DH who hit .292/.373/.549 (135 OPS+ and 2.4 WAR) in 2020.

===

In a related story, the Murder Hornets have waived and designated for assignment Dexter Fowler. Fowlerā€™s time was short, but he will be remembered best for a 2-for-3 day with a BB against Rochester on 04/25/21. Those 2 hits represent 40% of his total hits as a Murder Hornet, which is why he was determined to be expendable.

===

On the subject of the outfield, the Murder Hornets have benched reigning MVP Jesse Winker against LHP for the foreseeable future. While Winker was solid against lefties in 2020, a .339 OPS has cost him the opportunity to start against them for the time being. The aforementioned Khris Davisā€“who was claimed off a waivers from Brooklyn this past weekā€“will DH against left-handed starters. Whispers of Jesse Winkerā€™s availability on the trade market were quickly shot down by several sources familiar with Austinā€™s descionmakers. He is not availableā€¦ For now.

===

Finally, there have been some changes in the Murder Hornets bullpen. Previous 7th inning setup man John Brebbia (who definitely doesnā€™t require TJS in this timeline) has been demoted to long relief. Taking his place is Jose Castillo, who is off to a solid start. Rounding out the changes, Deolis Guerra has been promoted from long relief to middle relief. There has been speculation on local blogs that Michael Baez may be moved from the rotation back to the bullpen, where he excelled last year. However, a lack of a quality replacement makes such a move at this point unlikely.

5 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ottoneu Lockdown League Thread, May 2021

Carp Streamers have acquired some pitching, I guess, but seek more.

Marwin Gonzalez is available. Plays multiple positions, hits from both sides, and is showing signs of life after a slow start.

Soon to be acquired Ender Inciarte is available immediately. Great fielding CF and professional batsman. The Carp can cover his entire remaining 2021 salary of 5.525M with a cash payment depending on the offer. His salary in 2022? Only 5.525M.

In return for players like these, the Carp are looking for an actual good pitcher or another grab bag of prospects.

Iā€™m also looking for an immediate pitching upgrade. Can supply a package of replacement and soon-to-be-ready or ready prospects

The Baltimore Archers are starting to feel the pressure of competing for the first time in their franchise history and are willing to move consensus top 5 prospect Kumar Rocker for an immediate upgrade.

Tucson is officially waving the white flag and blowing up the squad in what most consider a long overdue decision. GM Matt Bickel in a public release stated ā€œWith a current record of 22-40, it is clear that the desert sun just isnā€™t for everyone.ā€

Sources from inside the clubhouse suggest that the players are actually thrilled to potentially move to contenders and escape the ā€˜but at least itā€™s a dryā€™ heat

Some highlights on the block:

• C Mitch Garver 55/55 ratings and Extremely Popular Nationally
  • 1B Eric Hosmer a leader in the clubhouse and sporting an 837 OPS against Righties on the year
  • SS Carlos Correa 50/50 rating. Are you the GM who can fix his offensive woes?
  • LF Kyle ā€œ70 Powerā€ Schwarber
  • Every RP from our currently ranked 7th best ERA in the league pen.

The only untouchable MLB rostered players are rumored to be Mackenzie Gore and Taylor Trammell, with Adam Haseley requiring a lot of convincing to be moved.

Looking for prospects at all levels in return or rookie/sophomore Major Leaguers.

Come one, come all and take advantage of a pissed off GM!

1 Like

Rochester looking to sell some relievers for cheap.

50 OVR Will Harris - willing to retain salary depending on deal. Going cheap. Looking for a young arm.
45 OVR Blake Treinen - "

Also have some hitting to move.

50 OVR C - Robinson Chirinos - could potentially cover entire salary to move to get something.
50 OVR 1B - Travis Shaw - leading team in RBIā€™s, good defense.
50 OVR DH - Matt Carpenter - great discipline. 16 dingers 350 OBP.
50 OVR RF - Hunter Renfroe - cost controlled for a few more years but always looking for a new home.

Happy (other) opening day everyone!

Carp Streamers will Trade Tom Murphy for taking on his salary. He pretty much canā€™t hit right-hand pitchers, but he is a very good fielding catcher.

The Gearheads will be looking to trade Nick Anderson of Brainerd, Minnesota, once called home by Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox if I recall my local lore correctly, before the deadline. 80/40/60 ratings and a stat line to prove it (1.08 WHIP, 3.66 FIP, 15.6 K/9).