Ottoneu Baseball Championship Badge

Columbia River Bluesox
https://ottoneu.fangraphs.com/462/game?id=36695

1 Like

LT Titans

1 Like

St. Nolaeans Red Ducks, back in the winner’s circle for the 3rd time in this 4x4 classic league.
But the first time requesting a Championship Badge. Thanks.

1 Like

First year in Ottoneu was a blast! Picked up 3 league titles, and cannot wait to start defending them.

2 Likes

Yellowhammer gets me my first 5x5 championship in League 148:

1 Like

Took a few tries, but finally won a championship!

Highland Lowes - Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball - standings - World Series of Tubes

BTW, this team was “Highland Cows” from the Keeper Deadline episode of the Ottobot Podcast. Pretty fun to look back on the comments and advice from that episode now that the season is done.

2 Likes

Back 2 back champ and set a new scoring record for our league :+1:: Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball - standings - DRB Tampa Bay Rays

1 Like

Awesome! Hoping our advice helped, even though looking at my notes I thought that team wasn’t a contender, so way to ignore the pessimistic :robot: lol

1 Like

Just noticed this but league 532 is missing a championship badge from the 2019 season.

Finally reclaimed the title after five years, Offensively Challenged Trash Tier

1 Like

First Ottoneu championship!

Baseball Furies, league# 1085

1 Like

Hah. The advice was great. It changed my evaluation of a few players (both on and off my team). I think your “not a contender” perspective made me reconsider a few moves I would have otherwise thought were too risky… so, still helpful. :handshake:

2 Likes

Made it to the top on the final day of the season. Shohei me the money:

1 Like

Back on top in 160: Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball - standings - Anyone but the Dodgers in '21

1 Like

Proud to win my first Ottoneu title - Gentleman Rebels in league 800.

1 Like

I won two!

1 Like

won an ottoneu league this season :slight_smile:

1 Like

Small Heath Rifles

1 Like

Columbus Chill

1 Like

British Bulldogs

1 Like