The Ottobot Podcast

Episode 10: SP Position Preview (with special guest Eno Sarris!!!)

1 Like

Episode 11: 2B Position Preview

1 Like

Episode 12: OF Position Preview

1 Like

Episode 13: RP Position Preview

1 Like

Episode 14: Early Season (Over)Reactions

1 Like

Episode 15:

1 Like

I’ve subscribed to the Ottobot Podcast and so far it’s great but the audience is mostly experienced owners (I know the position previews are coming). Wondering if @vibbot and team could push a 101 epi for Ottoneubs? Example topics: 1. Would be great to hear from hosts on if they were brand new to the platform, knowing what you know, how would you approach getting started? 2. Draft Prep / Draft Day Tools (I.e. is the surplus calculator useful to a year one draft?, what other tools are on platform that should/could be utilized?) 3. Draft vs. in-season Strategy

Would be cool to hear how you’d approach it if you could time travel back to when you started, leveraging all current tools and resources. Make sense?

4 Likes

Lots of Ottobot Podcast content since we last posted, including our first ever live show:

All podcast episodes are available on Podbean:

I will be sure to share our pre-season content here as we get it up.

2 Likes

The Ottobot 2021 1B preview just went up:

Chad’s love of Dom Smith has limits, it turns out.

Ottobot 3B Preview is live:

Eno Sarris joined us to talk SP. It was very fun.

1 Like

New episode with a look at the uniquely strange keeper inflation of 2021, and how to apply that to auction drafts:

1 Like

This episode was outstanding! Your best work to date.

I’m going to listen to it again right before my draft… and hope that none of my league-mates get wind of it. :wink:

I’m sure it’s tempting to try to appeal to a wider audience, but we can get general fantasy baseball content from dozens of other podcasts. You three are at your best, and this pod is most valuable, when you focus on intensely Ottoneu-specific subjects like this. Thank you!

6 Likes

Chad and Justin preview 2B:

This is wonderful feedback, thank you for the kind words!

2 Likes

Episode 33: Ottoneu Auction Strategy

1 Like

Episode 34: SS Preview

1 Like

Episode 35: OF Preview

1 Like

Episode 36: Ottoneu Prestige League Analysis

1 Like