Happy New Year!
Fantasy baseball season is sooner than you think. The MLB regular season starts on March 20 when the Mariners take on the A’s in Tokyo. Time to fill out your leagues and schedule your auction drafts!
December was pretty successful:
Teams can withdraw from leagues that have not drafted yet automatically and receive a full refund. This was a pain point for a few leagues last year and should make it easier to join a league, knowing that you can drop out if the auction draft scheduling does not work out.
Baseball has a richer set of playoff options. Make sure to go to your Commissioner Tools and set up the playoffs the way you want them to be before the season starts!
Various wishlist items were addressed, including improved Watchlist UX and a GS cap setting for playoffs.
In January, I’m going to try to focus on some QOL stuff.
- I’m working on some speed and stability improvements to the auction draft.
- I want RFAs to be clearly visible in the auction draft room.
- I want to make the Trade Status & History page easier to navigate. I’ll have to explore what is possible on that end a little bit more.
- I’m going to try to finally address the lack of a unified date picker
- I will continue exploring options on improving how to navigate the Transactions list
Let me know if you have any thoughts or feedback, and thanks for your support!