Suggestions for Improving Ottoneu Site

I would like to see on my main Ottoneu dashboard if there any new messages (just indicators), rather than having to go through every team page to check.
Example:

Clicking on the 2 or 1 would directly bring me to the message panel for that team. The same could be applied for any pending trade proposals.

Thanks,
RJ

4 Likes

Please add trade details to the trade notification emails. If I’m getting the notification I would like to see who got traded right there in the email. When a trade is offered I see the player details. Make it the same for completed trades.

Totally agree. This has been in the queue for a while and should be addressed soon.

2 Likes

Would it be possible to add position eligibility to the player page?

It there - third box from left.

@nivshah it looks like the trade deadline banner on the home page is covering over proposed or pending trades, could you please adjust this?

Looks like I broke something, will check it out.

UPDATE: Fixed it!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Baseball Redesign Update

On the Player Search page, shouldn’t the sortable column headers be styled with “cursor: pointer”, and perhaps more, to make them clearly clckable?

2 Likes

Yep, I’ve made the cursor into a pointer on column headers for sortable tables. I think that was lost in the redesign translation. Thanks!

I would like to see an “Add to Watchlist” button added to the search results rather than having to click through to the player page to add them. Even just a “W+” button similar to that of the draft.

Thanks!

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Blind auctions for free agents in-season